Inspired by Derek Sivers‘s /now movement (check out my Now Now Now profile), this NOW page mainly introduces my audience to a few things I’m currently engaged in or prepared for [i.e. NOW ON] and plans that have been shelved for the moment [i.e. NOW OFF].
Strikethrough is used to mark a [NOW ON] project that has already been completed. This page is updated on a weekly basis and was last updated on July 7, 2018.
To set up a new server for visuals on this site To add icons for multimedia content to this site To turn text in the navigation bar into icons Hosted a WeChat Group Seminar on TOEFL training Conversion from tags to categories
- Paying weekly visits to my dentist to fix dental problems
- Reading Mignon Fogarty’s books (the Grammar Girl series) purchased from the Kindle Store
Improving this site, so that I don’t need to post status updates elsewhere To minimize plugins To organize a class reunion to celebrate our graduation from university ten years ago To scout around for suitable birthday gifts for Taurus friends
- To get ready for the trip to Tokyo, Japan this summer
- To get ready for the trip to Toronto, Canada this fall — winter
- To sell part of my home appliances before relocation
- To find a new dwelling place in Beijing
- The Arikid Project is currently suspended
- The Keto-Friendly Cookbook (KFC) project is shelved