Most of the time,
- your fans love you because of your abilities to sing, act, and entertain.
- your students love you because of your knowledgeableness and effective guidance.
- your customers love you because of the products and services you provide.
- your patients love you because you help recover their health.
- your bosses love you because you generate profits for them.
- your co-workers and neighbors love you because you accommodate them and don’t act like an *sshole.
- your parents love you because they created you.
- your friends love you because you make them happy rather than get them into trouble.
- your partners and spouses love you because you fulfill their needs and desires.
Almost everyone loves you for a reason or two. There’s hardly anything to be termed unconditional love.