This is not my specialty, but I’d like to share my knowledge of it — how to boost men’s reproductive health in terms of semen volume and sperm quality?
Good pre-conception health is the holy grail for all expectant fathers. I suggest the following regimen if you are one of them. Of course, if you are not planning for pregnancy, it is still beneficial and worth trying out.
- Lecithin: 1,200 – 2,400 mg per day;
- Zinc: 50 mg per day;
- Folic Acid: 1,000 mcg per day.
- L-Arginine: 5,000 mg per day;
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: 1,500 mg per day;
- D-Aspartic Acid: 3,000 mg per day;
- Maca Root: 3,000 mg raw herb (not extract) per day;
- Pygeum: 100 – 200 mg per day;
- CoQ10: 200 – 300 mg per day;
- Vitamin C: 2,000 mg per day;
- Vitamin D: 2,000 UI per day;
- Water: 3,500 – 4,500 ml per day (avoid alcohol and caffeine);
- Activity: hit the gym, do cardio, or walk 10,000 steps a day;
- Sleep: 7.5 hours a day
This regimen is going to increase your semen volume and take your sperm quality to the next level. Refrain from ejaculation for one or two days before “testing” your result.
Disclaimer: I’m not giving any medical advice nor prescribing medicine for you as a physician. You should always consult your doctor before trying any of these recommendations.