This is not my specialty, but I’d like to share my knowledge of it — how to boost men’s reproductive health?
Good pre-conception health is the holy grail for all expectant fathers. I suggest the following supplements if you are one of them. Of course, if you are not planning for pregnancy, this combination is still worth trying out.
- Lecithin (1,200 mg strength): once (1,200 mg) or twice (2,400 mg) a day;
- Wheat Germ Oil (1,130 mg strength): once (1,130 mg) or twice (2,260 mg) a day;
- Zinc (50 mg strength): once (50 mg) a day;
- Pygeum (100 mg strength): once (100 mg) or twice (200 mg) a day;
- Folic Acid (1,000 mcg strength): once (1,000 mcg) a day.
5.5 Try L-Arginine and maca to further boost reproductive health;
6. Take other vitamins and minerals, particularly B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin C, and calcium;
7. Stop tobacco and alcohol consumption;
8. Frequent a fitness club regularly;
9. Get enough sleep;
10. DRINK MORE WATER!!!
Disclaimer: I’m not giving any medical advice nor prescribing medicine for you as a physician. You should always consult your doctor before trying any of these recommendations.