Today’s @Instacart shopping experience:
- Perogies: 2kg ordered, 900g arrived.
- Dish soap: 828ml ordered, 591ml arrived.
- Spinach: 2lbs ordered, 1lb arrived.
- Oats: 2kg ordered, 600g arrived.
- Beef: $19.20 ordered, $16.37 arrived.
- Peas: frozen peas ordered, told it had to be replaced with fresh peas, but both frozen and fresh peas arrived — a happy accident.
I guess we pay for what we ordered (as shown on the receipt), not for what actually arrived.
These differences added up to a small amount of money, but with quantities in lack we need to order some items again and wait a long time. We appreciate Instacart shoppers’ efforts very much yet still hope for better services, especially for the right quantities and prices.
Rating and tipping won’t be affected for this time. Everyone is leading a tough life during such trying times.